Valium tablets are benzodiazepine drugs. Taking benzodiazepines with opioids, alcohol, or other central nervous system depressants (including street drugs) can cause severe drowsiness, difficulty breathing (respiratory depression), coma, and death. Do not drive, use heavy machinery, or perform other hazardous activities until you understand how Valium tablets affect you.
Valium tablets may make your drowsiness or dizziness worse if taken with alcohol or medicines that cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Do not take more Valium tablets than prescribed.
What are Valium tablets?
Valium tablets are prescription drugs:
- to treat anxiety disorders
- for short term relief of anxiety symptoms
- to relieve symptoms of alcohol withdrawal, including agitation, tremors, sudden and severe changes in the mind or nervous system (delirium tremens), and seeing or hearing things that other people cannot see or hear (hallucinations)
- along with other drugs to relieve muscle spasms
- along with other drugs to treat seizures
Valium tablets are a government-controlled (C-IV) substance because they can be abused or addictive. Selling or distributing Valium tablets may harm others and be unlawful. Tell your doctor if you have abused or depended on alcohol, prescription drugs, or street drugs.
It is not known whether Valium tablets are safe or effective in children younger than 6 months of age.
It is not known whether Valium tablets are safe or effective for more than 4 months.
Do not take Valium tablets if:
- if you are allergic to Valium or any other ingredient of Valium tablets. The full list of ingredients in Valium tablets can be found at the end of this medication guide.
- You have a condition called myasthenia gravis, which can cause muscle weakness
- you have severe breathing problems (severe respiratory failure)
- You have severe liver problems
- You have a problem with sleep called sleep apnea syndrome
Before taking Valium tablets, tell your doctor about all your medical conditions, including if:
- You have lung disease or breathing problems
- You have liver or kidney problems
- You are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Valium tablets can harm your unborn baby. You and your doctor must decide whether to take Valium tablets during pregnancy.
- breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed. Valium passes into your breast milk and can harm your baby. Talk to your doctor about the best way to feed your baby while taking Valium tablets. Do not breastfeed while taking Valium tablets.
Tell your doctor about all medications you take, including over-the-counter and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Taking Valium tablets with some other medicines can cause side effects or make Valium tablets or other medicines work less well. Do not start or stop other medications without talking to your doctor.
How should I take Valium tablets?
Your doctor will tell you how many Valium tablets to take and when to take them.
Talk to your doctor about the slow withdrawal of Valium tablets to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
If you take too many Valium tablets, call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital for emergency treatment.
Buy online now with a great deal are available at our online store. Buy Valium 10mg now.